No, this is a private continuing dental education course intended to enhance skill and knowledge about modern endodontics among general dental practitioners.
Yes, the each course is designed to make the participants to perform molar endodontics including single visit endodontics.
No, it is not mandatory to have any kind of preparation before attending the course; all that is needed is a very basic theoretical knowledge, which had been taught during graduation.
a) Advanced Endodontic Course – One Month
To enable the practicing clinician to update their knowledge and skills in rotary endodontics and single visit RCT.
Ideal for :
- Practicing clinicians with limited experience in endodontics.
- Clinicians practicing endodontics and wanting to learn newer techniques.
- Graduates who want to update their skills in modern endodontics.
- Clinicians who have taken a break from practice.
b) Integrated Clinical Endodontics
To train the candidates for clinical readiness in endodontics and fixed prosthodontics by introducing/ updating their knowledge and skill in newer and advanced endodontic and fixed prosthodontics methods and techniques.
- For candidates with limited or no clinical endodontic and fixed prosthodontic exposure.
- Recent graduates.
- Dentists who have taken a break from practice.
- Candidates seeking to gain thorough knowledge in endodontic therapy and fixed prosthodontics.
- Candidates seeking to perfect their endodontics and prosthodontic skills.
c) Quick Start Rotary Endodontics
Aimed at jump starting rotary endodontics & single visit RCT
- Those clinicians already practicing endodontics and want to learn rotary endodontics,
- Clinicians who want to update and enhance their endodontic skills.
d) Veneers and Laminates
Aimed at clinicians to enhance knowledge of & their skills in esthetic dentistry.
e) Post and Core Buildup
To enhance the clinician’s skills in restoring endodontically treated teeth.
f) Complete Denture Therapy
Aimed to enhance clinician’s prosthodontic skills.
g) COURSE ON DEMAND – (FLEXI COURSE)
Candidates can choose from any of the courses and/or get a customized course depending on their requirements. Discuss with the course director and select dates convenient for both, the academy and candidate.
Yes, Candidates will have continuous support and assistance regarding case selection. Evaluation and during complex and compromised clinical cases , for up till one year after the completion of the course.
No. But we will assist you with boarding and lodging according to your needs and budget. For further assistance cal on contact numbers given under Contact details of AAE.
Yes. There will be an evaluation test after the completion of course to get the certificate of successful course completion.
The Academy of Advanced Endodontics(AAE- INDIA) is a private institute situated in the heart of the garden city – Bangalore. The academy was started with the aim to train dentists in modern endodontics, to deliver outstanding clinical care by updating their knowledge and enhancing their abilities and skills.
We offer a wide range of short term and regular courses to dental practitioners to increase knowledge, confidence and skill in modern endodontics and techniques.
- REGULAR COURSES FOR THE MINIMALLY EXPERIENCED CLINICIAN.
- SHORT TERM COURSES FOR THE PRACTISING CLINICIAN.
- WEEKEND COURSES FOR THE BUSY CLINICIAN.
HANDS ON TRAINING
- One to one training.
- Individual attention to each participant.
- Minimum number of participants, so as to give each one attention.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified clinical facility.
- Multimedia A-V projection enabled classroom.
- Digital radiography (RVG)
- Preclinical set up with phantom head setup.
- Library & access to recent endodontic journals
- Magnification loupes
- Apex locators
- Multiple systems of endomotors.
- Various gear reduction endo-handpiece.
- Approachable and ready to help lecturers and staff.
- Lockers for students of regular courses.
POST TRAINING SUPPORT
- Online support to candidates for one year after the course.
- Online case discussion to handle the pitfalls during complex treatment.
DENTAL INSTRUMENTS / EQUIPMENTS
All endodontic rotary instruments and equipment available at reasonable /discounted prices for participants.
AID WITH TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION
- Help with finding accommodation around the academy.
- Pick up and drop can be arranged on prior request.